It’s the details that make the design.
ICM is an innovative business application developer located in the Sydney CBD.
We worked with ICM to create a modern, industrial-inspired workplace that would harness the organisation’s creative and dynamic character. Our design mission was to complement the building’s original features. Its early s20th century construction was the perfect canvas to achieve a modern, professional result.
- Rusted metal laser cut panels are suspended from the exposed timber ceiling.
- Bespoke lighting installation with textured sandwiched Perspex.
- Bespoke window architraves highlight the building’s original characteristics.
- Exposed sandblasted brickwork exudes an authentic, raw and industrial flare.
- Spatial planning, and context of use.